Types Of Informal Letters
What is an informal letter?
An informal letter is a letter that has no official status, legal implications, or formal format. It usually encompasses a personal tone and exchanged among friends, family members, or neighbors.
What are the differences between formal and informal letters?
- A formal letter requires a proper heading that includes addresses of both sender and receiver while an informal letter does not.
- A formal letter requires formal greetings while the informal does not.
- A formal letter uses formal language while the informal letter uses personal language.
- A formal letter mostly requires signatures while informal letter does not.
- Formal letters may have legal implications while informal letters don’t.